I have recently added a new feature- mouseover any illustration tagged "sketches" to see the original

11/14/2007

Hello Again

Turtles sketch graphite pencil on paper

Well it has been a long time. Between the kennel job (gone now) and a busy three-year-old, my time spent on art just fizzled for a while there. A while too long. Tonight I spent a good amount of time just looking at art online, going through links and browsing blogs to get some inspiration. Somehow, looking at art makes me feel like creating art again. I promise tomorrow I will draw something. And no longer be as slow to pick up a pencil (thus the two turtles I sketched who knows when months ago). See you again soon!

1 comment:

Angela Ferreira said...

They're great Jeane! More, more!
Post some links of art that you liked and share them...
x