mouseover any illustration tagged "sketches" to see the original drawing

4/29/2010

young fox

Another young fox, leaning his body and stretching his neck to see something. Sketched with a uniball vision micro pen this time. The ink goes onto the paper far more fluidly, and gives me more interesting lines with marks I think of as my "drawing personality". Looking at a sketch like this compared to yesterday's, where the lines were more careful and uniform, I feel like I can see how I was thinking the lines when I drew them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to use this drawing as a tattoo if you are willing to give me permission.
I just love his expression! You've captured so much emotion here. Please email me at vegequarian@yahoo.com letting me know if I have your permission. Thank you!